The Academic Council
The Academic Council of the University is responsible for all the academic components, curriculum, examination and evaluation procedures, academic regulations and for approving for award of degree to the student, after successful completion of program. The constitution of Academic Council is as follows:
- Prof. (Dr.) Pragati Kumar, Vice Chancellor, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (Chairman).
- Prof. Ved Prakash, Former Chairman UGC Member Expert.
- Prof. Harish Chandra Verma, Professor Emeritus, IIT Kanpur Member Expert.
- Prof. Shambhu Nath Singh, School of Journalism and new Media Studies, IGNOU, Member Expert
- Prof. Raj Kumar, Vice Chancellor, Punjab University, Member Expert.
- Prof. Anand Prakash Singh, Department of Mathematics, Central University Rajasthan, Member Expert.
- Prof. Shekhar Verma, Head Information Technology Department, IIIT Allahabad, Member Expert.
- Prof. Prabal Talukdar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi, Member Expert.
- Mr. Datta Kuvalekar, Director-Technology and Engineering, Forbes Marshall, Member Expert.
- Mr. Vinod Joshi, Director, Business Development, ZettaOne Technologies, Member Expert.
- All Deans of Faculties, Head of Schools, Member
- Librarian, Member
- Dean (Academic Affairs), Member
- Director, Directorate of Quality Assurance, Member
- CEO-SMVDU-Technology Business Incubation Centre, Member
- Registrar, SMVDU– Member Secretary Ex-Officio