Good Health Care facilities are mandatory for any residential university. Medical Aid Centre is providing services to all the employees and students of the University. Independent premises for Medical Aid Centre with better facilities is in place.
Medical Aid Centre has two Doctors, two Male Medical Assistants, two Female Staff Nurses, one Laboratory Assistant, one Assistant and one helper.
- OPD – OPD services are available to all the inhabitants of the University.
- Laboratory – A well equipped Clinical Laboratory with Semi-Autoanalyser is functional in Medical Aid Centre.
- A Dental Unit has been set-up having a Dental Doctor assisted by an assistant.
- Physiotherapy Unit – A Physiotherapy Unit with all latest Physiotherapy equipments is functional in Medical Aid Centre.
- Ambulance Service – An ambulance is available round the clock in emergency.
- Ward- Separate wards for male and female indoor patients. 8. Chemist- A well stocked chemist shop is situated next to Medical Aid Centre.